Wednesday 29 August 2012

Corrupt Councillors Steal A Mans Home and All His Possessions

The sad story of how a man lost everything because of corrupt councillors in Kirklees

This will be the bitterest , most damning story I will ever write . How certain
individuals at KMC stole my house & my life
I hope this knowledge can prevent the same thing happenning to others .
It starts 6 years ago , right about the time of 9/11 the event that is beyond reason.
Following the harrowing death of my blind mother JUNE ROSE KELLY , the house where
I had lived all my life , was left to me .
It took more than 3 years to wind up the red tape .
At some point I began receiving unknown bills from KMC for several thousand pounds .
I was heavily depressed on strong medication & simply was in no state to handle
officialdom . My depression was further exaserpated with my use of drugs , which
eventually landed me in jail . That was 2003 . While I was in jail , representatives
of HELLIWELL LLANDAU visited me & told me my house had been sold . My entire life ,
all my possessions , the product of over 30 yrs of my life . Valuable goods ,
computers , my beloved musical equipment & priceless recordings , every detail of
myself , my life & my family were dumped in a skip (which they even billed me for).
They brought with them a folder of figures , indicating that after all the deductions
the sale of 2 Delph lane , had 37 grand left from the 53 000 raised from the sale of
my house . They never contacted me again . following my release straightened out for
2 years , every day I waited for news which they had told me could take a very long time .
eventually I did contact sarah sabine , who politely brushed me off by email .
Saying the matter was closed . wait a minute wheres my money ?
they passed the buck to some administrator (I dont know his exact position) john paul bateman , anyway I was bancrupt that was to last 6 years ...
MORE SOON
THE COUNCIL CHEIF WHO MADE A PROFIT BY STEALING MY HOUSE

leader of the council abuses his authority for personal gain & of course gets away with it
It gets worse the house (a 3 bed semi-detatched) was bought at auction for 53 grand
For years now I have laid awake at night pondering how to try & deal with this .
Now I have the platform & dominion to act .
If anyone out there is familiar with the corrupt backhanders at Kirklees , dont hesitate to comment .

Digg!


Earlier this year Roger Roberts one of two councillors representing the town of Heckmondwike in West Yorkshire was hauled over the coals for allegedly sending five two pence faxes costing a grand total of ten pence at council expense and using a Council supplied fax machine. He was sent a warning letter and a demand for him to pay back the ten pence in a council envelope with a twenty four pence stamp on the front!
Councillor Mehboob Khan

Councillor Roberts described the demand as absolute nonsense, bearing in mind the faxes sent were concerning Council business and were sent on a Council provided fax machine and eventually it was decided there was no case to answer.

Now imagine the uproar if a Councillor was caught making in excess of £2000 worth of personal calls on a council telephone?

International calls
Councillor Mehboob Khan who represents the Greenhead ward in Huddersfield and is leader of the Labour group on Kirklees Council ran up a £2000+ telephone bill ringing a ‘female friend’ in Uzbekistan. However he conveniently forgot to mention it to the Council and an investigation into the matterwas carried out by the Council’s Head of Democratic Services and a man called Dave Harris who is the director of Corporate Services. They quizzed Khan who finally came clean about the secret calls and agreed to repay the bill from his £17,000 a year council allowance, an allowance that last year was topped up by a £3,000 claim for expenses - the highest of any of the councillors on Kirklees Council and £3,000 more than claimed by Councillor Exley!
Council guidelines clearly state that; ‘No Councillor or employee may use council telephones for personal calls except in the case of an emergency’. And in the rare case of a genuine emergency the Councillor concerned should inform the Council immediately and pay back the price of the call.
In this case the calls were neither an emergency nor did Councillor Khan inform the Council that he had made them. And it was only when he was caught red handed following an investigation by Mike Butler the Head of Democratic services and Dave Harris the Director of Corporate Services that he agreed to pay back the cost of the calls.
Given that the sum involved runs into the thousands one would assume that Councillor Khan would be at least be reported to the Councils standards committee or the National Standards Board or at worst reported to the Police for what appears a quite obvious case of theft.

But when Councillor Exley contacted Rob Vincent the chief executive of Kirklees Council he backed the decision made by Dave Harris, a former Labour Councillor and refused out of hand to report Councillor Khan to the Councils or the national standard’s board as he didn’t think there was a case to answer!
No cover up there then!!

Register of Interests for Councillor Mehboob Khan

Financial Interests (sidelines)

Nature of Employment or Business - Consultant (home thief nice little earner)

Employer / company in which I am a partner or remunerated director - Excol Consulting Ltd, Standards Board for England, Kirklees PCT,
West Yorkshire Probation Service
Corporate body with property / land within West Yorkshire in which I have shares exceeding £25,000 or 100th of total share capital of that body -
Address / description of land in which I have a beneficial interest and which is in the area of the Authority - 18 Queen's Road, Edgerton, Huddersfield, HD2 2AE - 9 Dudley Avenue, Marsh, Huddersfield.
athorities' Regional Managemet board
Public Authority or body exercising functions of a public nature - Kirklees MC, Kirklees Strategic Partnership, Kirklees PCT, West Yorkshire Probation Board, LGA, Greenhead College, Standards
etc
A FAT FINGER IN EVERY PIE

No comments:

Post a Comment